Fourth-ranked University of North Carolina Tar Heels captured its fourth Maui Jim Maui Invitational title after defeating 16th ranked Wisconsin 71-56 on Wednesday, Nov. 23, the final day of the tournament. After three days of substantial wins, North Carolina looked like a national title contender. Its first game on Monday was against the Silverswords with a final score of 104-61. Though that was a tough game for the Silversword men’s basketball team, Chaminade was able to hold its own in the two games that followed. On Tuesday, the UConn Huskies barely squeaked by Chaminade 93 to 82. The game was...Read More
Month: November 2016
- Finding Your Passion and Creating Your Business Around It
- First Employer Breakfast Strengthens Chaminade’s Partnerships with Local and National Companies
- Human or Animal Bones? Lecturer Carlos Gutierrez Shares How to Tell the Difference without DNA Test
- Chaminade Holds Inauguration for 10th President, Lynn M. Babington, Ph.D.
- Dean Schroeder, Minister Fineisaloi, Biology Student Ignacio Receive Founders’ Week Heritage Awards