Chaminade University will celebrate its 2016 Fall Commencement on Monday, Dec. 12, starting at 7 p.m. at the Neal Blaisdell Arena, located at 777 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii 96814. Approximately 260 students will graduate this semester. Family and friends will cheer them on with lei and aloha. Estimated to last for two hours, the free event does not require tickets. Parking at the Arena is $7. The keynote speaker will be Chaminade alumna and Chief Executive Officer of Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children, Martha B. Smith ’91. Smith serves as a member of Chaminade’s Board of Regents and is an alumna of the University....Read More
Month: December 2016
One evening in late November, nearly 50 Chaminade graduates and seniors gathered at Henry Hall Courtyard for School of Nursing’s second annual alumni mixer. Alumni from the classes of 2014, 2015 and 2016 along with seniors from the class of 2017 met with representatives from seven clinical sites including Ka Punawai Ola Rehab Facility, Hawaii Pacific Health, Navy Nurse, Leahi and Maluhia Hospital, the Hawaii Department of Health, Express Healthcare Professional and Hale Nani. Attracted by the job networking opportunities, the participants listened intently to the descriptions and needs of each of the sites. All sites offered job possibilities for the graduates...Read More
- Finding Your Passion and Creating Your Business Around It
- First Employer Breakfast Strengthens Chaminade’s Partnerships with Local and National Companies
- Human or Animal Bones? Lecturer Carlos Gutierrez Shares How to Tell the Difference without DNA Test
- Chaminade Holds Inauguration for 10th President, Lynn M. Babington, Ph.D.
- Dean Schroeder, Minister Fineisaloi, Biology Student Ignacio Receive Founders’ Week Heritage Awards