Angela Starke’s (BGS English ’85) bequest will go toward supporting the Bridges to the Future campaign Chaminade University announces the receipt of over $1.6 million bequest through the estate of the late alumna Angela Starke, BGS English ’85. The major gift will support Chaminade’s ongoing Bridges to the Future campaign. Starke’s generosity represents one of the largest, single private gifts from an individual in support of the campaign, and the largest bequest in school history. Born in Saint Louis, Missouri, Angela Starke graduated from Chaminade University in 1985 with a bachelor’s degree in General Studies. Continuing her passion for emphasizing...Read More
Month: July 2017
- Finding Your Passion and Creating Your Business Around It
- First Employer Breakfast Strengthens Chaminade’s Partnerships with Local and National Companies
- Human or Animal Bones? Lecturer Carlos Gutierrez Shares How to Tell the Difference without DNA Test
- Chaminade Holds Inauguration for 10th President, Lynn M. Babington, Ph.D.
- Dean Schroeder, Minister Fineisaloi, Biology Student Ignacio Receive Founders’ Week Heritage Awards